This Blog was brought to you by the San Antonio Traffic Ticket Attorney Gordon Slade 210-820-3033
Speeding tickets in San Antonio have variable fine rates and some tickets can be very expensive depending upon the following factors:
- Speed Limit
- Vehicle Speed
- School zone, construction zone, etc.
Paying your speeding ticket fine directly to the court will result in a guilty plea and a conviction on your driving record. Because it is a moving violation, a speeding ticket can have effects far beyond the immediate ticket fine. You may be subject to:
- Increased points on your driving record which can lead to your license being suspended.
- Your insurance premiums rising be hundreds, or even thousands of dollars over the life of your policy.
- Spending hours in court, ticket fines, and court fees if you decide to fight the ticket yourself.
Many people have hired us to take care of their speeding tickets, and we do so without our clients having to appear in court. In most cases we can:
- Keep the speeding ticket from appearing as a conviction on your record.
- Minimize any court imposed penalties.
- Save you from missing work or school to spend hours in court.
Call us to ask any questions you may have about:
- Speeding ticket fines
- How to fight and beat a speeding ticket
- How to pay a speeding ticket
- Traffic ticket court
- Other traffic violation fines
We pride ourselves on taking care of our clients and making this process as easy and pain-free as possible. When you hire our firm, we will personally go to court for you to fight and beat your ticket!