Pay Online

For your convenience we are now accepting payments via PayPal. You do not need to be a PayPal member to submit payment.


1. Please click on the “Buy Now” button to advance to a secure checkout page provided by PayPal.

2. Insert the quoted fee in the amount field.

3. Fill out the required information and submit your payment.

San Antonio Traffic Ticket Lawyer

Issued a Ticket? What Now?
If you been issued a speeding ticket or other traffic citation in San Antonio, it pays to fight it.

Speeding tickets and other traffic citations can cost you much more than you think. If you pay your ticket fines directly to San Antonio Municipal Court or Justice of the Peace Court, a plea of guilty is automatically submitted and a conviction will appear on your driving record. This can result in penalties on your driving record and higher insurance premiums that could end costing you thousands of dollars.

5 Easy Steps to Fighting Your Traffic Ticket (Click Here)

Our experience can help you avoid San Antonio court and keep your record clean.

For just the cost of your traffic ticket fine, we will appear in court for you so you don’t have to (in some cases we can do it for less). There are no hidden costs or additional fees. For a free consultation, call us at (210) 308-8811 or fill out the form to the right and we will get back to you with a free, no obligation quote.

If you hire us we will fight to protect your record. In most cases we can keep the speeding or other traffic ticket from appearing as a conviction on your record.

– Don’t miss school or work to spend hours at the court house.

– Avoid penalties to your driving record.

– Keep your insurance premiums from rising.

– We fight your traffic ticket or misdemeanor for you, and you will NOT have to appear in court.

Minor In Consumption (MIC)

If you are a minor or parent of a minor that has been charged with Minor in Consumption (MIC) of Alcohol in San Antonio, you are most likely concerned about the legal implications of this criminal offense. It is important to protect yourself from being stuck with a criminal record that can follow you for life. A criminal record will show up on any background check, can effect future school and career opportunities and can prove to be troublesome down the road.

Minor in Consumption of alcohol (MIC) is a very common charge in San Antonio courts and is often time paired with a Minor in Possession charge.

A Minor in Consumption charge is punishable by a fine of up to $500.00 and can result in additional penalties including a permanent criminal record. For a flat fee of $350.00 we will appear in San Antonio court to fight your Minor in Consumption charge. This fee covers all expenses, including your fine, court costs and attorney’s fees. In most cases we are able to successfully fight the charges and prevent them from appearing as a permanent conviction on your criminal record.

Please contact our law office for a free legal consultation on Minor in Consumption of Alcohol charges in San Antonio. We can walk you through your options and suggest how we can help you fight the charges with the minimum penalty possible.

Penalties you may face for a Minor Consumption of Alcohol Charge
It is possible to be sentenced to jail time and stuck with a criminal conviction, but that typically doesn’t happen on a first offense unless the circumstances are extreme, and the prosecution believes that you are a danger to yourself or others.

In most cases, you are penalties can include:

One year of probation
Possible community service
Alcohol education or addiction programs
It is also possible in many cases to receive a deferred adjudication. With this option, you may be put on a probationary period for 6 months. If there are no Minor in Consumption charges or other problems with the law during this period, the charges against you will be dismissed. We have had success achieving this for many of our clients. This is often the best option, since it keeps the charge from permanently appearing as a conviction on your criminal record.

Please contact us today to discuss your Minor in Consumption charge. We can go over you case with you, offer suggestions and help, and explain what we can do in court to get you the best result possible.